Monday, January 30, 2012

Happy Puppy (ies) - SOTW

Welcome to another fabulous hop featuring the Stamp of the Week from Repeat Impressions!  This week's stamp is called "Happy Puppy" (#8104-I) and is cute, cute, cute, cute, cute....is that 5 cute's? 

Well, here's the stamp....and tell me this isn't a cute face?  I fell in love with it the second I saw it and it makes me smile all day long.


 
This stamp can be yours at 50% off THIS WEEK ONLY if you go to RI Blog (The House that Stamps Built) grab the code and use it as you check out. 

The sentiment (#8114-F) I used for this card (also from Repeat Impressions) inspired this card.  If you love puppies, you know this is soooo true!!!




Thanks so much for stopping by and thank you for your comments, your visits make my day.

Cheri


7 comments:

Ina G said...

Tooooooooo cute. Who wouldn't like their happy faces.

Carla S. said...

This is adorable, Cheri! So cute with five of these sweet pups!

joy said...

What a DARLING way to use this stamp! Wow - that is great masking. The embossed background and your cool frame make this a great card!

Lynette said...

Wow, Cheri - this is really awesome! I love your whole family of puppies! love the embossed background, too.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Cheri- This is absolutely adorable! What a fun card!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Cute multiplying them like that!

Unknown said...

Awww....this is so darling! I love the use of the puppy image!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book